Frac Chemical Sales – Permian Basim
Position reports to:
National Sales Manager
Sales / Business Development
- Primary contact for EES in the Permian Basin and Delaware.
- Create opportunities to build long-term relationships and gain business for the company.
- Connect key business executives and stakeholders with Angie Fenton, our National Sales Director.
- Coordinate any field testing with our support teams.
- Active participation in SPE, Petroleum Alliances, clay shoots, golfing, etc.
- Forecast sales revenues.
- Making sure deliveries are correct and on time.
The right candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Have an extensive background in oil and gas. Ideally, knowledgeable about Fracs, Stim, Solids, and Production
- Goal and sales driven.
- Be able to identify sales opportunities.
- Have honesty and integrity.
- Communicate and update monthly progress reports.
- Be a team player.
- Possess a good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Able to work with others.
- ABLE TO CLOSE A SALE.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|